Refund & Return Policy
- No refund shall be processed once the order has reached the processing stage. Therefore Order should be made carefully. The liability of placing order in a careless manner totally lies with the User, We are not responsible for any refund once the processing has started.
- No refund shall be provided in case of providing incorrect or incomplete addresses by the customer. If a user wants any correction in address he/she has to contact the website through the mentioned number or Email and request for address change (this address change request should be made before the order is processed).
- No refund shall be provided for returning any damaged product. User/customer is responsible for any damage caused to the product after receiving from courier service. For cash on delivery mode of payment the user will be charged for the product price shown in the website and delivery charges (If any).
- If any damage is caused to the product while in transit and the customer is not responsible for the damage, these types of scenarios will be dealt with by the website and third party courier service. Customer/User can inform the website through Email and Phone Number mentioned. (Replacement shall be provided if the product got damaged in transit).
- The actual product may vary from the display picture shown in the website, by ordering any product from the website you(customer) agree that the product display pictures are for reference purpose only. No refunds/returns shall be made on such grounds.
- The products sold are strictly not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. No refunds shall be provided on such grounds.
- During a transaction, If the payment gateway page which is linked to the website is experiencing any technical problems like, ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout, in this case before making the second payment, the user shall check weather his/her bank account is debited or not and resolve the problems by following options.
- If the amount gets debited from your (user) bank account and product is not booked, then don’t make the payment twice immediately. And contact us via Email or Phone number mentioned in the website.
- If the amount is not debited from users bank account. then he/she may start a new transaction again.