About 4 Mukhi Rudraksha:
Being the most authentic and powerful variety of Rudrakshas, the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be the most powerful amulet. Embracing Chaturmukha Rudraksha can make one relish both spiritual and health benefits. According to Indian culture and Hindu Mythology, an Original 4 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the four Vedas. Furthermore, it possesses the energy of Lord Brihaspati and adds to the beauty of the mind. The wearing of the Chaturmukha Rudraksha can help a person gain knowledge from the four cardinal directions. However, there are certain rules and restrictions to follow while wearing this 4 Face Rudraksha. So, keep reading this article to explore the extraordinary facts-
Importance of Chaturmukha Rudraksha:
Mythology believes that Lord Brahma is the master of creation. His mythical figure represents four arms and four heads. His hands hold the Vedas, a Mala, a Sruva (ladle), and a Kamandal. As per the Hindu mythology, Brahma is the soul of the Vedas. He has the power to bless with higher brain power, along with illuminating the mind. Thus, the Power of Four Mukhi Rudraksha is immense.
- The wearing of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can help a person gain knowledge. Again, it also helps him/her to attain growing sense, creativity, and self-confidence.
- It also helps in releasing the Vishuddha Chakra. The Four Mukhi Rudraksha is known to clear the Throat Chakra.
- For those people who are timid, shy, and have a suppressed nature, the 4 Face Rudraksha is highly beneficial. Again, the other benefits of wearing this amulet are- expand memory power, vocal power, and intelligence.
- After wearing this Rudraksha, the person becomes well-organized and gets focused on thinking and behaviour. It even proves beneficial for all teachers, writers, students, businessmen, scholars, etc.
- Along with helping to improve immunity, the Original 4 Mukhi Rudraksha brings a positive change in the life of the person wearing it. If you keep this in the ‘Puja Ghar’, this Rudraksha can help to create a positive environment in the house.
- The Rudraksha helps in removing intellectual dullness. Also, it allows you to obtain spiritual faith and insight. It is an important aid meditation.
Spiritual Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha:
As per the rules, you have to wear the 4 Face Rudraksha in silver/gold capping. You can either use silk or wool thread to tie the amulet in your body. You can wear this 24×7 for the starting 10 to 14 days. Later, you can wear it throughout the day and take it off before sleeping. Proper wearing of Char Mukhi rudraksha is important to utilize their full properties. The Power of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha has some spiritual benefits:
- It helps in enhancing the power of the mind to focus. It eliminates darkness and delusion. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits the 7 chakras to energize and spin at a higher frequency. Thereby, it enhances the divine vibrations in our body.
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha with 32 beads further enhances the working of the Chakras. People even consider it to be the spiritual master of all the Gods.
- The energy which is inherent in an Original 4 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to realize four levels of knowledge. These are the Jagrit (the waking state), Swapna (the dream state), Sushupti (the deep sleep state), and Turiya (the superconscious state of consciousness).
- The wearer of a Four Mukhi Rudraksha becomes organized and systematic in his/her thinking. Again, his/her communication and behavioural skills improve.
- It has an additional benefit of a sharp memory. For that, a person needs to soak around three beads of Chaturmukha Rudraksha in warm milk for 15-20 minutes. Then, you have to consume the milk after removing the beads. Follow this whole process repeatedly for effective benefits.
Health Benefits of 4 Face Original Rudraksha:
The Chaturmukha Rudraksha can be worn by everyone. Particularly, it is excellent for those who want to seek knowledge and comprehend the essence and meaning of the creation of the universe. The wearing of the Rudraksha is suitable for all four stages of human life- Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanaprastha, and Sannyasa. The Power of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha has several health benefits like:
- The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is well-known for regulating the functions of the thyroid gland. Furthermore, it helps in improving immunity.
- This 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits people who suffer from sore throats. It relieves symptoms of asthma.
- Along with improving immunity, the Rudraksha has the power to cure respiratory disorders like bronchitis and hay fever.
Things to Consider While Wearing Four Mukhi Rudraksha:
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Price is affordable and is easily available in the market. However, there are certain Dos and Don’ts of wearing this Rudraksha. So, here are some points that you should keep in mind to attain maximum benefits-
- Rudraksha requires worship every day.
- Wearing rudraksha requires the in-depth trust of the wearer.
- One mustn’t flaunt the Rudraksha bead in front of everyone. Often, because of this, the Rudraksha might lose its power.
- If the bead is broken, one must cease to wear it and immediately get a new one. Although the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Price is cheap, still, one must not give one’s bead to anyone.
- After wearing the Rudraksha, one must abstain from eating non-veg food and drinking alcohol. Before going to bed, one must remove the Rudraksha and place it where one worships God.
Therefore, the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha happens to be powerful. The beads are taken out from small seeds which are covered by an outer husk when they are fully ripe. The rudraksha tree grows from sea level up to 3000m. The most important Mantra for the Four Mukhi Rudraksha is ‘Om Hreem Namah’. It is advised to chant the mantra as many times as one can. Again, the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Price is cheap and you can easily get it from us. Since it has the power to eliminate the darkness of ignorance, therefore it is recommended that everyone gets this Rudraksha. The wearer will have the power to win debates and also have great oratory skills. The ruling deity of this Rudraksha is Guru Brihaspati, who is the Guru of all Devas.