2 Mukhi Rudraksha – Everything you need to know
The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is a Rudraksha which has two well-defined parts to it. It serves as a symbol for the Lord Ardhnareshwar to attain stability and a feeling of greater peace in one’s life. Lord Ardhanershwar defines the fusion of male and female energy. The 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas are primarily used to bring in happiness and harmony in conjugal relationships. The harmony is a way to strike a healthy balance so that there are lesser arguments in between the couple.
The ruling planet of the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is the planet Moon which is also a symbol of peace, calmness, and stability. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the unification of the Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva which in turn is a representation of the balance of male and female powers in the Universe. The balance is due to the Ardhnareshwar forms of Shiva and Parvati. The 2 face rudrakshas, as a result, forms a strong base for both the halves to exist in a person.
Let us take a look at the benefits 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas can bring into one’s life when they use it. Check for the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha price and purchase it at the best price with the best quality.
2 Mukhi Rudrakshas Benefits
Every stone or bead has its impacts on the human body, mind and health. Similarly, the 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas has its benefits too. We have listed the differences you will feel once you start using the Two Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The first effect of the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is the calming effect it brings upon people’s mind and body. The mental peace is the first, and foremost reason people make use of the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. With the days passing by, people have started having lives that are more stressful than the previous days. As a result, when one desires to have in their life but often find missing is peace and stability. Instead, they find a lot of stress in their lives.
Wearing a 2 Mukhi Rudraksha will not only eliminate the stress but will also help you manage your situation with a lot of calmness and determination.
- The calmness that forms one of the Two Mukhi Rudraksha benefits bring another significant advantage – good quality sleep. If you find it difficult to sleep at night, the two Mukhi Rudrakshas will help you calm your mind quickly so that you may be able to get some rest soon.
- If you feel lost and lack creativity in your life, the 2 face rudraksha will help you regain some of the lost creativity in daily life. No matter how busy you are, you will find some time to nurture yourself so that you may come across ways to feel confident about your non-professional life as well.
- People who cannot open up very quickly will show a lot of improvement if they wear the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha helps one to handle their emotions well and heal from past hurt so that their future may be smooth. One can be more open-minded and open-hearted with the 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas in play in their life. One can have better memory too.
- Among the health benefits, the 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas will help one to avert problems related to kidney, bowel movement, hypertension, and body heat. It can help one manage their skin disorders well. Skin irritations, rashes, and itches do not stand a chance against the 2 Face Rudraksha. Cold and cough, as well as joint pain, can also be treated with a 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas.
- The Do Mukhi Rudraksha is especially beneficial to those who have Leo, Libra, Gemini, Cancer and Taurus as their zodiac signs.
- Couples and ones who are in a conjugal relationship can make use of the Two Face Rudraksha so that they may have better synchronisation with their better halves. A rocky married life can find some steadiness with the help of the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha. Furthermore, the bead welcomes more understanding and considerate nature from both parties in the relationship. This is because the bead is symbolic of the Lord Ardhnareshwar, who represents a balance between male and female powers in one.
Ruling Planet Of The Two Face Rudraksha
The 2 face Rudraksha is ruled by the planet Moon, which in turn symbolizes the soul and the conscious and subconscious part of it. Wearing the two Mukhi Rudraksha will not only control the adverse effects of the planet moon, but it will also keep issues related to the left eye, bowel, intestines, kidneys, and skin away. It comes with the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Now, this helps one meditate as well as be confident in one’s life.
The Two Mukhi Rudraksha can keep away self-destructive habits such as addiction, alcoholism, and anger issues. It also keeps in control the spiritual side of one’s soul.
The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha follows the Beej Mantra: Om Namah. A person who is wearing the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha can chant the mantra any number of times in a day. They can also string the beads in a garland and count them during the chant. This meditation additionally brings a lot of peace in one’s mind. Since the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is a representation of the Lord Ardhnareshwar, one can also use the Beej Mantra: Om Ardhnareshwar Devai Namah.
How to wear 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The day to wear the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is a Monday. However, you can choose to wear the bead on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. The procedure to wear the 2 face Rudraksha is to wake up early in the morning and clean oneself. A bath and clean clothes work fine. The wearer needs to visit a temple for Lord Shiva. Wash the do Mukhi Rudraksha using raw milk and then use Gangajal on it.
After that, one needs to keep the two Mukhi Rudraksha on nine leaves taken from a peepal tree. You can apply sandalwood paste on the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha and make some offerings to it. After this, the Beej mantra is used where the wearer has to chant Om Namah 108 times. You can wear the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha after this in front of the Shiv Ling.
They can also keep the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha in the temple for a day and wear it at the end of the Puja. Take care to wear the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha threaded in a silk thread or strung in a silver or gold chain. Furthermore, one can also wear it as a bracelet or on the waist.
The two Mukhi Rudraksha is an extremely beneficial bead to wear. You can find out more about the Rudraksha price in the market and check for the best price from store to store.